Sr HRIS Analyst
About Lending Club
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with a simple mission: to create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates – $1 billion at a time. We’re proud to be recognized as a leader for our growth and innovation, including being named a CNBC Disruptor 50 two years in a row, one of Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies three years in a row, a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company, and one of the Inc. 500. In 2014, we had the largest IPO for a U.S.-based tech company.
Sr HRIS Analyst
We are searching for a Sr HRIS Analyst to work within our growing Operations and Talent Acquisition teams to be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of various HR information systems. This is an exciting opportunity to help Lending Club implement new people systems that will support both the growth of the company and improve the way our platform serves our customers. Our upcoming implementation will empower management and employees, improve organizational efficiency, and leverage people systems information as input for decision making.
The ideal candidate will have both improved existing processes and re-architected them from scratch on one of the leading HCM platforms (Oracle Fusion HCM or Workday HCM). In the near term, this role will also support “legacy” systems. So, we’re seeking proven experience in managing current systems and improving current processes, including ADP Workforce Now (HCM), Cornerstone (Performance Management), Taleo Recruit (Business Edition), and a few other supporting systems. The Sr HRIS Analyst will also be responsible for all HR reporting/dashboard, metrics, and designing/implementing reporting solutions to drive Lending Club’s HR business initiatives.
- Provide functional HRIS support to the HR team on HR processes and systems, including creating and rolling out trainings to end users
- Participate in projects aimed at improving HR performance and efficiency, including new large scale deployments. Make recommendations for enhancements and drive execution.
- Drive product enhancements and adoption through user acceptance testing initiatives and pilots
- Collaborate with HR Managers to determine business intelligence requirements and identify innovative ways to enhance our reporting portfolio
- Participate in BI product design projects: leveraging knowledge of data sources, reporting best practices and tools to create new capabilities
- Partner within Human Resources, Technology, Operations, and other teams to create collaborative reporting to support all recruiting metrics for the company
- Strong documentation, system implementation and analytical skills
- 5+ years of experience with undergraduate degree
- Experience working with implementations of modern HCM systems
- Business intelligence and reporting experience, including relational databases (SQL)
- Strong problem-solving and process re-engineering skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently and partner to deliver results, effectively communicate in written and verbal formats
- Strong PC skills: especially Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now, Taleo Recruit and Cornerstone Performance Management is a plus
- Human Resources experience and other technical skills are a plus
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Being a successful company is all about building a great product. Alan empowers Lending Club’s product managers to build exactly what customers need by analyzing the company’s data.
Back to top