Sr HR Systems Manager
About Lending Club
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
We are hiring a customer-oriented Sr HR Systems Manager responsible for progressing our HR technology roadmap to optimize and automate key HR business processes as our company grows. The successful candidate will have business process architect experience gathering requirements, designing, delivering, and supporting business transformation using Workday in areas of HCM, Compensation, Absence Management, Recruiting and Performance as well as experience analyzing and selecting other technologies for functional areas. This position manages one Sr. HRIS Analyst.
As we are in the midst of implementing Workday as our core HCM, this position will take immediate ownership of the project management and overall quality of the Workday solution through test and deploy.
- Understand HR strategy and processes to architect, develop and implement scalable, flexible solutions that are extensible to future business needs.
- Conduct working sessions with users to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise on key business process decisions.
- Advise stakeholders on industry standards and provide suggestions to achieve clean configuration and streamlined processes.
- Demonstrate and validate configurations through the use of prototyping.
- Work with developers, project managers, business analysts, and quality assurance staff to ensure that they fully understand the requirements, which includes reviewing high-level technical designs and detailed testing documentation.
- Support Workday feature release updates and enhancements.
- Design change management approaches for deployments to ensure end-user adoption and satisfaction.
- Ensure support of systems is conducted in an "easy to do business with" manner.
- 6-8 years of HCM experience with 3-4 years experience in Workday including configuration and integrations; experience project managing at least one implementation.
- 1-2+ years management experience (coaching, delegating, teaching, sharing feedback).
- Highly analytical; exceptional problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to summarize and present findings or challenges to all levels of staff and management.
- Proven experience with vendor management/consultants.
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders; proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally to bring technology solutions to life.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Lending Club is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Lending Club promotes a drug-free workplace. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
No agencies please.
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top