Sr. Executive Recruiter
Senior Executive Recruiter
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
People Success Team is seeking an experienced full-cycle senior executive recruiter for identifying, interviewing and closing positions in various departments at the VP level. We are a high energy, collaborative team that loves working in a fast pace environment doing exciting and impactful work to the overall business. You’ll have full exposure to the senior team while completing mission critical searches.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, extensive research and internal referrals to provide high quality candidates for open positions.
- Collaborate with executives, SVPs and VPs
- A ‘do what it takes’ attitude to get in front of high caliber, passive candidates
- A strong presence to interface with the most senior stakeholders at Lending Club
- Research market, reach and network with a broad slate of candidates, interview qualified candidates, evaluate skill level, manage offer process, reference checks, and make salary recommendations
- Drive offer process – including extending offers, closing candidates
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in full life-cycle recruiting
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience with a focus on the Technology/Internet/FinTech industries a plus
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for senior level positions
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Patient, communicative, collaborative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Being a successful company is all about building a great product. Alan empowers Lending Club’s product managers to build exactly what customers need by analyzing the company’s data.
Back to top