Sr Email Marketing Specialist
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're headquartered in downtown San Francisco, California.
Why Join Us? Within Lending Club, LendingClub Patient Solutions is the fastest growing third party financing brand today, offering attractive financing to both the elective healthcare and private education markets. At Lending Club, we foster an environment where people look forward to coming to work and feel a sense of accomplishment, appreciation and genuine camaraderie. We staff our team with highly competent, motivated individuals who share our desire for excellence and innovation. We're located in Westborough, MA.
Your Role: You will be leading LendingClub's email marketing campaigns for the Patient Solutions and Your Tuition Solution product lines. You'll be responsible for the full cycle of each project including kickoff, creative development, implementation, and execution. You'll join a small, but nimble team reporting into the Manager, Integrated Projects. This is an excellent opportunity to take ownership of a rapidly growing marketing channel and showcase your email prowess.
- Produce emails, converting content into HTML based on direction from the brand and creative teams
- Validate functionality and rendering across devices and email clients
- Revise as necessary to obtain creative approval from brand managers
- Recommend email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns
- Analyze email performance and communicate insights to marketing managers
- Traffic multiple projects within the organization, develop project schedules, provide status updates, and meet deadlines
- Seek to systematize activities, gain efficiencies
Required Skills and Experience:
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, manage deadlines, and prioritize deliverables
- Superb attention to detail, with a keen eye for typos and grammatical errors
- Succeeds working in dynamic environments
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Familiarity with email service provider Exact Target
- Prior use of Litmus or similar email QA tool
- Hands-on experience with HTML
- Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
Lending Club provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top