Sr Director, Auto Credit
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Lending Club is looking to hire an innovative, hands-on leader who can help drive Lending Club's entry into the direct Auto lending market and create a low friction, high value product for customers.
He or she will be responsible for developing the credit strategy & policy for Lending Club's Auto products. In addition, he or she will also help to drive the implementation of new operations and technology to support customers. The successful candidate will be data-driven, have a passion for launching new products, and a willingness to pitch in and take on a broad range of tasks to drive the business forward.
- Develop and lead implementation of Auto credit strategy
- Performing complex analysis and/or developing risk strategies that maximizes profits and/or asset growth and minimizes credit and/or operating losses and other risk exposures
- Providing analytical support
- Segmenting and monitoring various credit products, industry programs, vintages, etc. and making recommendations based on those trends
- Conducting ongoing portfolio performance review and loss forecasts
- Evaluating / analyzing new business opportunities
- Identify and select data and technology resources required to effectively underwrite retail loans in the Auto space
- Work with technology and credit operations teams to implement credit policy, application funnel, underwriting process and collections operations
- Other hands-on work as required to launch Auto products
- 8+ years credit policy experience, 4 years in Auto Finance
- Proven expertise in Auto credit policy, with experience across the customer lifecycle from modeling to underwriting to servicing
- Deep understanding of secured vehicle/credit markets and regulatory requirements
- A hands-on, results-oriented approach to business with a 'can-do' attitude
- Detail oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively with business and technology leaders
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top