Sr Desktop Support
This is an ideal role for a seasoned desktop support professional. You will delight Lending Club employees with your technical prowess and excellent customer service skills at our Corporate Headquarters in San Francisco. Not only must you excel as a technician, take great joy in making fellow Lending Clubbers happy, but you will also get to mentor junior team members. You’re excited by the changes that are happening in corporate technology, words like self-service, cloud, BYOD don’t scare you off.
Specifically you must:
- Resolve user hardware requests, and assist with advanced user requests and software installation.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues on all technologies in use at Lending Club.
- Develops Trouble shooting guides with assistance from your manager and peers.
- Ability to train employees and staff on new technologies.
- Must be available to work on Saturdays and willing to work flexible hours (nights and weekends) when necessary.
- Highly motivated self-starter with capability to quickly learn, and work with new technologies and complex technical environments.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and keep stakeholders informed of progress toward goals.
- Ability to delight customers.
- Strong background in customer centric service delivery.
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities – Solves most issues without help.
- Strong Technical skills of either PC or Mac technologies and intermediate skills in the other technologies.
- Sets goals for own development. Identifies and learns from mentors/developmental advisors.
Education and Experience Required:
- 3-5 years’ of experience.
- Apple or MSFT certification.
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred majors: Management or Enterprise Computing.
- Basic troubleshooting and escalation of DHCP, DNS, WiFi, VPN and other network issues.
- Implement automation to eliminate repetitive tasks and increase team efficiency.
- Experience in rapidly growing companies.
- Experience in companies lager than 1000 employees.
Back to top