Sr Credit Risk Analyst
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Risk Management organization is seeking an up-and-coming analytics professional to join the team and be responsible for developing credit policies, performing portfolio analysis, building and updating monthly reports, and crafting performance measurements. Your responsibilities will also include the development of credit policies for new originations. Using a combination of technical reporting tools (such as Oracle, Hadoop, SQL, SAS, R or Python) and Excel, you will analyze available data to quantify performance, cost, and effectiveness for areas such as loan performance and strategic initiatives. You will also apply knowledge gained from analyzing data to aid in the setting of goals and metrics. Furthermore, the ability to understand how the business operates is imperative to success in this position.
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics, Math, Statistics, or other related field; it is highly desirable that you be quantitative and passionate about data, insights & solutions
- 2-4 years prior work experience as an Analyst in an MIS or similar analytical environment
- Advanced Excel skills with strong logical and SQL querying skills
- Significant work experience with Oracle, Hadoop, SAS, Python, R or other similar products
- You bring strong organizational, interpersonal & communication skills
- Master's in Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics, Math, Statistics, or other related field
- Previous banking/risk management experience
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top