Sr Credit Risk Analyst
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. We have built a trusted brand with a track record of delivering exceptional value and satisfaction to both borrowers and investors. Today, we are the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we are radically changing the way lending operates - $1 billion at a time.
Who we're looking for
Are you passionate about Credit Risk? If so, come join LendingClub! LendingClub's Credit Risk team is seeking talented individuals for a position as a Sr Credit Risk Analyst in our San Francisco office. You will have a high level of technical expertise and strong social skills.
- You will perform portfolio risk analysis, create and update monthly performance reports, design performance metrics, and create analytical data sets.
- You will forecast loss for the portfolio and new vintages; project expected investor performance and develop forecasts for staffing projections.
- You will use a combination of tools such as SQL, SAS, R or Python, and Excel and analyze available data to quantify performance, cost, and effectiveness for areas such as loan performance, internal and external collections efforts, and strategic initiatives.
- You will apply knowledge gained from analyzing data to aid in the setting of goals and performance measurements.
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics, Math, Statistics, or other related field
- 2-3+ years prior work experience as an analyst in an MIS or similar analytical environment
- Strong logical and SQL querying skills
- Significant work experience with SAS, Python, R or other similar products
- Good organizational and collaboration skills
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to understand how the business works
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics, Math, Statistics, or other related field
- Previous banking/risk management experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top