Sr. Contracts Manager
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
As the Sr Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for developing relationships with LendingClub's Investor Group and senior LendingClub partners. You'll lead all aspects of the Institutional Investor deal-making and contracting lifecycle in collaboration and partnership with the Sales team, Investor Operations team, and other functional teams (e.g. Legal, Technical Accounting, Treasury, etc.). This role will report to the Vice President, Third Party Vendor Management.
- Manage LendingClub's overall Investor contract management program, including recommending and implementing process improvements
- Ensure communication of contract substance and process across the organization, including the executive committee
- Proactively manage Investor onboarding through contract execution workflow
- Track and monitor Investor due diligence (KYC, BMA/AML) activities
- Monitor and prepare reports on Investor contract status and terms through dashboard reporting
- Provide ad hoc analysis of Investors and Investor contract landscape
- Ensure adherence to Lending Club policies across Investor Group
- Support Investor internal and external audit, or due diligence requests
- Participate in developing third party risk scoring methodologies
- Develop, select or implement technology processes and tools to support the Third Party Vendor Management program
- Continually explore new technologies to optimize performance, efficiency and transparency with internal partners
- Minimum 6-10 years of professional contract negotiations, contract management, enterprise risk management, and third party risk management experience
- Specific expertise negotiating and managing contracts and/or contract process
- Superior interpersonal skills and extraordinary attention to detail
- Nimble with ability to take decisive action to address business needs that meet corporate business objectives
- Strong project management skills, including communicating, directing, planning, organizing and problem solving
- Proven track record of success in prior roles
- Client focused with proven ability to partner effectively across all levels of an organization and influence thinking and outcomes
- Demonstrated problem-solving, quantitative, and analytical skills; strategic and creative thinking.
Meet Some of LendingClub's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top