Sr Content Strategist
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
As a content strategist, you will be responsible for crafting the user experience through context-sensitive knowledge base articles and setting our borrower contact channel strategy. With deep insights into the customer’s journey, strategic thinking, and clean design, you will create an intuitive path for customers to understand our platform and self-serve questions and issues. Anticipating where customers need support and writing friendly, authentic content that exceeds those needs is your forte.
You will partner with Operations leaders, product managers, and content developers to drive changes that improve both our efficiency and the customer experience, using a combination of strong project management skills and rigorous data analysis.
- Develop and proactively lead content strategy for our knowledge base.
- Write customer-focused content that simplifies financial or technical concepts.
- Be a die-hard advocate for the customer.
- Direct our users to the best contact channel (email, phone, chat, etc.) to address their issues.
- Analyze user behavior data, user feedback, and site metrics to continually improve content and the customer experience.
- Be passionate about beautiful, intuitive UI design and UX principles.
- Communicate clearly with our front-line agents to truly understand how our operations work as well as make a convincing case to our executive team about how we should change.
- Work independently and simultaneously on multiple initiatives across the organization.
- BA in English, Journalism, Education, or similar.
- 5-8 years of work experience in technology, finance, support operations, consulting.
- High-energy, positive team player that works well with others.
- Excel at working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Embrace change and continual iteration.
- Experience managing projects and people, infecting them with your enthusiasm for the customer experience.
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience building or growing a high-scale knowledge base and contact strategy, especially in Zendesk.
- Previous experience with HTML, CSS, JS or JQuery.
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Being a successful company is all about building a great product. Alan empowers Lending Club’s product managers to build exactly what customers need by analyzing the company’s data.
Back to top