Sr Consumer Advocacy - Enterprise Risk
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Senior Consumer Advocate - Operations
Customer Advocates at Lending Club focus on what is best for the customer and specialize in resolving complex retail borrower issues from outside regulatory agencies, Operations, third party vendors, and debt buyers. Lending Club Customer Advocates are trained to use systems from all of Operations, understand the end-to-end loan process, and work closely with Legal and Compliance. Advocates work closely with Supervisors across Operations to coach and train Lending Club employees to drive improvements to the borrower experience.
Position Scope and Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely completion of tasks that are monitored for compliance by auditors
- Serve as the main contact for the borrower when handling complex customer service issues
- Facilitate resolutions for customers by collaborating with the key contacts in appropriate departments within Lending Club
- Track and manage data that will lead to implementing enhanced procedures and policies
- Troubleshoot, triage and report on Operations and borrower technical support issues and work with Lending Club's Product team to fix these issues
We are looking for a candidate who demonstrates:
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Capacity to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Solid foundation in all multiple Operations functions
- Ability to play well with others in a collaborative team environment
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top