Sr Capital Markets Analyst
Capital Markets Manager
About Lending Club
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with a simple mission: to create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates – $1 billion at a time. We’re proud to be recognized as a leader for our growth and innovation, including being named a CNBC Disruptor 50 two years in a row, one of Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies three years in a row, a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company, and one of the Inc. 500. In 2014, we had the largest IPO for a U.S.-based tech company.
Lending Club is looking for a Capital Markets Manager (“Manager”) to join its Institutional Group in tackling some of the company’s most defining strategic issues. This Manager will become an integral member of project teams to manage funding flows on Lending Club’s platform and develop and implement new investor product strategies across institutional, bank, and retail investors. The successful candidate will be help drive the scalability of the Lending Club Institutional business through new product development, and improvement in the investor experience. He or she will develop close relationships with Lending Club’s institutional investors and manage funding flows across Lending Club’s products. This role will work closely with Finance, Treasury, Legal, Operations and Institutional Group Sales to identify, develop, and optimize business processes. This is an exceptional opportunity to help an innovative, disruptive and developing company to transform multiple industries.
- Work closely with institutional investors to manage funding flows across asset classes;
- Assist with the development of new investor products and funding solutions;
- Support execution of new partnerships;
- Manage projects critical to developing relationships with investors including banks, hedge funds, pension funds, and other finance companies;
- Assist sales team in prospecting new clients, developing sales strategies and managing relationships; and
- Identify investor-related business challenges and opportunities for improvement, and recommend strategic or tactical solutions using supporting
- BS/BA in business, finance, accounting, economics, or related field;
- 2-4 years of experience in management consulting or in an investment bank — experience with product structuring or capital markets preferred;
- Keen interest in investment products and, generally, intellectually curious;
- Outstanding client service skills;
- Professional maturity and sound business judgment;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Outstanding work ethic and willingness to contribute broadly to achieve team and company objectives;
- Excellent attention to detail, extremely accurate and well organized;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Track record of solving problems through operational experience; and
- Experience with investment structures is a plus.
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Being a successful company is all about building a great product. Alan empowers Lending Club’s product managers to build exactly what customers need by analyzing the company’s data.
Back to top