Sr Business Systems Analyst - Finance Systems
Senior Solutions Analyst- Finance Systems
Lending Club is the world’s largest online marketplace connecting borrowers and investors. Our mission is to transform the banking system to make credit more affordable and investing more rewarding, helping millions of people achieve their financial goals. Since launching in 2007 we’ve built a trusted brand with a track record of delivering exceptional value and satisfaction to both borrowers and investors. Lending Club’s awards include being named to the Inc. 500 in 2014 and a CNBC Disruptor 50 for the second year in a row, one of Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies three years in a row, one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company in 2013 and a 2012 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. We’re super conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Lending Club is looking for a Senior Solutions Analyst to join the Corporate Technology Team and take responsibility for the selection, configuration, support and maintenance of Finance and Treasury systems. Corporate Technology provides solutions and systems in support to Finance, Treasury, Accounting, HR, Customer Service and Operations, Risk and Legal.
This role offers an opportunity to join the Corporate Technology team as a Senior Solutions Analyst administering Host Analytics, and supporting the Finance and Treasury teams. This individual will be the technology lead and administrator for the Host Analytics platform, and primary technology partner to Finance for future system implementations enabling budgeting / forecasting, analytics and reporting capabilities.
- Primary administrator for Host Analytics – manage the day-to-day
- Provide application support and deliver minor enhancements to ensure the current budgeting and forecasting solution adapts to evolving business needs
- Act as the corporate technology lead for the Host Modeling Cloud implementation, partnering with business stakeholders, project management, technology teams and vendor resources to deliver the next phase of financial modeling capabilities
- Manage system updates and coordinate with the business for testing and validation
- Address related questions or concerns from Finance and manage service delivery commitments with the vendor
- Work closely with Corporate Technology peers and Finance and Accounting leadership to resolve systems issues
- Understand and articulate business requirements, then develop high-level solutions
- Experience working with a SaaS / Cloud financial planning and reporting tool is required; experience with Host Analytics is strongly preferred
- 6-8 years of technology plus Finance/Accounting experience, preferably with a growing technology or financial services organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, information systems, computer science or related discipline
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently, as well as work in a collaborative and fast paced environment
- Prior experience with migration or new implementation of a financial planning tool is required
- Ability to partner cross functionally with partners across an organization
- Intellectually curious
- Proven track record of success in prior roles
Back to top