Sr Analyst, Risk Modeling
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Lending Club is looking to hire a Sr Analyst, Risk Modeling in Risk Management Department. The position is responsible for statistical modeling and risk management ad-hoc analysis. The successful candidate will have experience working in the consumer credit industry with a quantitative background in the development and use of statistical model and scorecard. This role will focus on developing new statistical models and scorecards for loan underwriting and pricing, as well as exploring new alternative data sources and new modeling technologies. This position will play an important role in working with credit strategy team to develop new products and strategies. This candidate will also work with Model Risk Governance and Legal to ensure all models are documented appropriately and complied with all regulation requirements, and work with IT department to ensure models are implemented accurately.
- Develop statistical models and scorecards for credit underwriting, loan pricing, backend review process, and collections.
- Establish and maintain an efficient infrastructure for model development, documentation, implementation, and validation.
- Provide analytical support to credit strategy team for new product/strategies development.
- Work closely with Model Risk Governance and Legal department, make sure model development and validation are documented adequately; all models are complied with regulation requirements.
- Work closely with technology teams to ensure new scores/strategies are implemented accurately and as designed.
- Perform various ad-hoc analyses relating to credit risk management.
- Evaluate new alternative data sources and modeling methodologies.
- 2+ years in retail credit portfolio risk management and decision science experience
- Hand-on experience on predictive modeling methods (e.g., logistic regression, multivariate linear regression, decision tree, cluster analysis, etc.). Familiarity with other data mining/machine learning techniques is a plus
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top