Sr Analyst, New Product Development
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Sr. Analyst, New Product Development
The Sr. Analyst for New Product Development will be responsible for creating the next generation of consumer lending products in peer-to-peer lending. This individual will be responsible for new products opportunity sizing, designing credit policies with data as back up, monitoring new products performance and recommending adjustments as needed. This individual will report to the Director of Growth Initiatives and will work closely with Engineering, Product and Marketing to identify consumer needs and expansion opportunities.
- Develop analytics and dashboards to communicate effectiveness of new initiatives and provide insights to improve conversion metrics.
- Work closely with Engineering and Product to ensure flawless implementation and rollout of new initiatives and policy changes. Ready to dig deep into discrepancies when necessary.
- Collaborate with Marketing to optimize conversion and acquisition cost.
- Track and analyze performance of existing customers and identify opportunities to optimize pricing, balancing risk and return for our investors.
- Perform strategic and various ad hoc analysis for senior executives. Formulate hypotheses, gather data to support them, and present findings.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in engineering, math, statistics or other data-oriented field.
- 3-4+ years of data mining or analytics experience. Credit lending or fintech experience strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Tableau, SQL/SAS, and other business intelligence tools.
- MS Word, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint and strong Excel skills.
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Being a successful company is all about building a great product. Alan empowers Lending Club’s product managers to build exactly what customers need by analyzing the company’s data.
Back to top