Sr Analyst, Loss Forecasting
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
- In this position you will be responsible for performing ad hoc portfolio analysis, creating and updating monthly performance reports, designing performance metrics, and creating analytical data sets.
- Responsibilities include loss forecasting for the portfolio and new vintages; projecting expected investor performance and developing forecasts for staffing projections.
- Using a combination of tools such as Oracle, Hadoop, SQL, SAS, R or Python, and Excel you will analyze available data to quantify performance, cost, and effectiveness for areas such as loan performance, internal and external collections efforts, and strategic initiatives.
- Apply knowledge gained from analyzing data to aid in the setting of goals and performance metrics.
- The ability to understand how the business works is imperative to success in this position.
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics, Math, Statistics, or other related field
- 2-3+ years prior work experience as a an analyst in an MIS or similar analytical environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong logical and SQL querying skills
- Significant work experience with Oracle, Hadoop, SAS, Python, R or other similar products
- Good organizational skills
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics, Math, Statistics, or other related field
- Previous banking/risk management experience
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top