Solutions Analyst - HR Systems
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Lending Club is looking for a Solutions Analyst to join the Corporate Technology Team and contribute to the selection, configuration, support and maintenance of our enterprise Human Resource platform and associated systems. Corporate Technology provides solutions and systems in support of Finance, Treasury, Planning, HR, Customer Services and Operations, Risk and Legal.
This position will focus on engaging with business and IT partners, strategizing on current and future needs with the primary responsibility to elicit, analyze, and document the business opportunity, and deliver technology solutions to address those needs. Tasks within this role will include managing and developing process maps and business requirements, application configuration, integration and legacy data migration design and development, test planning, implementation and support of corporate applications. Key relationships will be established with business owners of these services to ensure the critical business and IT needs are addressed through the right industry leading package software and/or custom developed solution. This position will also actively collaborate with external implementation partners.
The candidate must have exceptional analytic and coordination skills to see projects through all stages, including defining requirements, assessment of solutions, drafting and presenting solution options and risks, developing, testing, deploying and maintaining the best solutions. A strong commitment to operational excellence and teamwork will be required.
- Requirements elicitation, elaboration, prioritization and traceability from stakeholder requirements through solution design, testing and implementation.
- Develop use cases and user stories to ensure solution needs are thoroughly documented and understood.
- Create and maintain workflow definitions, notifications, complex reports, and system to system integrations using APIs and toolsets provided by varied technology application providers.
- Effectively collaborate with technology vendors to research and resolve product defects; deliver interim workarounds as needed to support business operations.
- Evaluate information gathered from all sources with an intent to resolve conflicts, clarify solution needs, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low level to a general understanding with an overall objective to manage solution objectives.
- Develop user and functional designs, access requirements, business and process workflows as necessary during the project lifecycle.
- Lead and participate in solutions options and product evaluations. This includes vendor research and evaluations, fit analysis and overall documenting and presenting solution recommendations. Evaluation of different deployment models including Cloud and on-premise taking into consideration security, audit and compliance requirements.
- Understand and articulate business requirements, then develop high-level solutions architecture, timelines and costs for implementation.
- Support creating architecture and design documentation, facilitate business involvement to ensure requirements are updated and can be traced.
- Development of test strategies including test approach, plans, performance and scalability requirements.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of IT industry best practices, technologies, architectures and emerging technologies as well enforcing best practices for master data management and integration.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems, computer science or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years with business applications/architecture, with a formal software development processes and procedures specific to package system and custom software deployments.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience with at least 3 years hands on technical roles in application management or delivery; experience with SaaS and Cloud technologies required.
- Experience implementing and sustaining enterprise class Cloud HCM platforms (Oracle/PeopleSoft, ADP, Workday, Ultimate Software, Cornerstone) including integration to 3rd party service providers and applications.
- Hands on expertise with configuring package software to support business processes, developing complex reports, and implementing system to system integrations through APIs and batch processes.
- Detailed business process knowledge across HR domain required including Worker Lifecycle Management, Payroll, Time and Attendance, Benefits, Performance Management, Talent Acquisition and Learning Management.
- Strong background in database design in (ex. Microsoft SQL, Oracle and Microsoft Access).
- Demonstrated expertise in project and risk management, requirements elicitation, leading and facilitating requirements workshops.
- Knowledge of application delivery methods and familiarity with how portfolios of systems work together to create enterprise solutions.
- Experience with techniques including business process and systems flows, data/business object modeling, use case and user interface prototyping.
- Outstanding communication skills including demonstrated ability to effectively engage, influence and communicate technical and business issues and solutions to all levels in the organization.
- Ability to operate at a high level of quality in a fast paced, continuously evolving environment.
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Being a successful company is all about building a great product. Alan empowers Lending Club’s product managers to build exactly what customers need by analyzing the company’s data.
Back to top