Solutions Analyst – Finance Systems
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Lending Club is looking for a Solutions Analyst to join the Corporate Technology Team and contribute to the support and maintenance of our Oracle Fusion platform and other Finance systems. You will focus on engaging with the various business groups and IT partners, strategizing on current and future needs with the main responsibility to elicit, analyze, and document the business opportunity, and deliver technology solutions to address those needs. Tasks within this role will include managing and developing process maps and business requirements, application configuration, integration and legacy data migration design and development, test planning, implementation and support of corporate applications. Key relationships will be established with business owners of these services to ensure the critical business and IT needs are addressed through the right industry leading package software and/or custom developed solution. This position will also actively collaborate with external implementation partners.
We are seeking a technology athlete with expertise in finance applications, process and data flow across the enterprise. While the role will have hands on responsibility for specific technologies (such as Oracle E-Business suite preferably Oracle Cloud Application), you also have broad Finance business insight and understand how assigned systems contribute to and are impacted by up and downstream business processes, systems and data.
- Requirements elicitation, elaboration, prioritization and traceability from business partner requirements through solution design, testing and implementation.
- Develop use cases and user stories to ensure solution needs are deeply documented and understood.
- Build and maintain workflow definitions, notifications, complex reports, and system to system integrations using APIs and toolsets provided by dynamic technology application providers.
- Effectively collaborate with technology vendors to research and resolve product defects; deliver interim workarounds as needed.
- Evaluate information gathered from all sources with an intent to resolve conflicts, clarify solution needs, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low level to a general understanding with an overall objective to lead solution objectives.
- Develop user and functional designs, access requirements, business and process workflows as necessary during the project lifecycle.
- Lead and participate in solutions options and product evaluations. This includes vendor research and evaluations, fit analysis and overall documenting and presenting solution recommendations. Evaluation of different deployment models including Cloud and on premise taking into consideration security, audit and compliance requirements.
- Understand and articulate business requirements, then develop high-level solutions architecture, timelines and costs for implementation.
- Support crafting architecture and design documentation, facilitate business involvement to ensure requirements are updated and can be traced.
- Development of test strategies including test approach, plans, performance and scalability requirements.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of IT industry standard methodologies, technologies, architectures and new technologies as well implementing best practices for master data management and integration.
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems, computer science or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years with business applications/architecture, with a formal software development processes and procedures specific to package system and custom software deployments.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience with at least 3 years hands on technical roles in application management or delivery; experience with SaaS and Cloud technologies required.
- Experience in implementing Oracle Fusion Financials or E-Business Suite preferred.
- Hands on expertise with configuring Oracle E-Business Suite to support business processes, developing complex reports, and security.
- Experience implementing system to system integrations through APIs and batch processes.
- Experience implementing enterprise class Finance platforms (Oracle Fusion Financials preferred, Oracle EBS, Oracle OTBI) including integration to 3rd party service providers and applications
- Detailed business process knowledge across the Finance domain including Accounting, Procure to Pay, FP&A, Treasury and Cash Reconciliation.
- Demonstrated expertise in project and risk management, requirements elicitation, leading and facilitating requirements workshops.
- Knowledge of application delivery methods and familiarity with how portfolios of systems work together to build enterprise solutions.
- Experience with techniques including business process and systems flows, data/business object modeling, use case and user interface prototyping.
- Extraordinary communication skills including demonstrated ability to effectively engage, influence and communicate technical and business issues and solutions to all levels in the organization.
- Ability to operate at a high level of quality in a dynamic, continuously evolving environment.
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top