Software Engineer - Corp Tech
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates - $1 billion at a time. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named one of Forbes' America's Most Promising Companies three years in a row, a 2012 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company in 2013.
The Role: Here at Lending Club as a Java Developer, you'll work in the engineering team of Corporate Technologies. We're looking for talented Java developers interested in building new applications from the ground up and who will join a growing team in developing, integrating and implementing applications and systems to enable Corporate business processes and users.
- A proven enterprise software/java developer who can work in fast paced, agile environment with minimal supervision.
- Familiar with Agile methodology, test-driven development, source control management, and automated testing.
- A strong professional with 3-5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with RESTful APIs, both developing server-side implementation, and using from the client side
- Experience with Spring
- UNIX/Linux experience, and scripting skills (shell, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Strong database skills (SQL, MySQL, ORACLE, NoSQL)
- Foundational knowledge of computer engineering and intellectual curiosity to understand the business
- Knowledge of basic algorithms
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top