Senior Windows Systems Administrator
Our corporate technology team is seeking a seasoned Windows systems administrator to help support Lending Club’s phenomenal growth. Located at our corporate headquarters in downtown San Francisco this position will work closely with our both our systems administration team and our desktop support team. Managing SCCM is an essential component of this role.
Specifically, you must:
- Have extensive experience with SCCM – including client endpoint management, server patching, application delivery and reporting
- Design, deploy, and maintain Windows systems, DHCP, DNS, NTP, CA, cross-forest, multiple-Domain Active Directory, IIS, GPO, and other core infrastructure components in an enterprise environment
- Experience with VMWare vSphere
- Develop reporting tools to inform management and help decision-making about support activities, priorities, and performance
- Identify and implement automation opportunities to eliminate repetitive tasks
- Create and maintain server and network infrastructure documents and runbooks that clearly map out the operation of the infrastructure and production systems in detail
- PowerShell or Windows scripting expert – i.e. can script importing volume users to Active Directory overnight. Update telephone numbers without a list (be creative to come up with a solution).
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours (nights and weekends) when necessary
- Highly motivated self-starter with capability to quickly learn, and work with new technologies and complex technical environments.
- “Can do” attitude
- Works well independently and as part of Technology Operation team; Able to effectively prioritize, multitask and cross-train other team members
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and keep stakeholders informed of progress toward goals.
- Ability to delight customers.
- Strong background in customer centric service delivery.
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities – Solves most issues without help.
- Strong problem solving skills – Assist in determining logical solutions to complex system administration and application problems
- Sets goals for own development. Identifies and learns from mentors/developmental advisors.
Education and Experience Required:
- 5+ years’ experience working with Windows network infrastructure as an engineer level
- MCSA Certification (SCCM strongly preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred majors: Management or Enterprise Computing.
- MCSE certification
- Experience supporting email systems
- Experience supporting Identity management system, such as AD Federation Services, FIM, Okta and etc. Good understanding of SAML.
- Experience with endpoint management – client software deployment (experience with SCCM is a huge plus), inventory, antivirus and endpoint security solution
- Manage data backups and disaster recovery operations
- Experience with WiFi management
- Experience supporting Mac OS and iOS clients under Active Directory preferred
- Experience with AWS hosted windows servers
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Being a successful company is all about building a great product. Alan empowers Lending Club’s product managers to build exactly what customers need by analyzing the company’s data.
Back to top