Senior Credit Specialist
Lending Club is looking to hire a Senior Credit Specialist to be a part of the Production Team. We are looking for experienced individuals with a passion and dedication to achieving operational excellence. You will deliver excellent customer service, minimize loan review errors, and serve as a subject matter expert in department policies and procedures for the department. This is a position where you are a representative for a leadership opportunity or exciting career advancement opportunities. This position reports to a Credit Supervisor.
Position Scope and Responsibilities:
- Perform loan review a minimum of 80% of their time dependent upon non-production assignment
- Support supervisors by backing up leadership to assist representatives in elevated loan and document review as well as customer concerns.
- Integrity in dress and demeanor.
- Maintain exemplary quality assurance performance as well as highest level of customer service.
- Motivates peers and aligns teammates with team and department goals.
- You have strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- College degree required.
- Preferably 3+ years of experience in the consumer lending industry.
- 1 year of experience as a Credit Specialist with Level 3 lending authority.
- Exceed performance metric goals including quality assurance scores and decisions.
- A professional, conducive, and friendly attitude coupled with the ability to listen, teach, and elicit information efficiently - we work in a collective environment.
- Excellent customer relations skills as a problem solver with an interest in resolving customer issues.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with a track record of extraordinary attendance.
- Detail oriented, including minimal or no auto fails or transaction errors.
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top