Senior Credit Specialist
Lending Club is looking to hire a Senior Credit Specialist to be a part of the Production Team. We are looking for experienced individuals with a passion and dedication to achieving operational excellence. You will deliver excellent customer service, minimize loan review errors, and serve as a subject matter expert in department policies and procedures for the department. This is a position where you are a representative for a leadership opportunity or exciting career advancement opportunities. This position reports to a Credit Supervisor.
Position Scope and Responsibilities:
- Perform loan review a minimum of 80% of their time dependent upon non-production assignment
- Support supervisors by backing up leadership to assist representatives in elevated loan and document review as well as customer concerns.
- Integrity in dress and demeanor.
- Maintain exemplary quality assurance performance as well as highest level of customer service.
- Motivates peers and aligns teammates with team and department goals.
- You have strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- College degree required.
- Preferably 3+ years of experience in the consumer lending industry.
- 1 year of experience as a Credit Specialist with Level 3 lending authority.
- Exceed performance metric goals including quality assurance scores and decisions.
- A professional, conducive, and friendly attitude coupled with the ability to listen, teach, and elicit information efficiently - we work in a collective environment.
- Excellent customer relations skills as a problem solver with an interest in resolving customer issues.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with a track record of extraordinary attendance.
- Detail oriented, including minimal or no auto fails or transaction errors.
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top