Senior Analyst, Bank Partnerships
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Lending Club’s is looking for a Senior Analyst (up to Manager) to join its Financial Institution’s team as a key member of a growing group that helps fund the investor side of the world’s largest credit marketplace. This is an evolving role, and this person should be prepared to take on increased responsibility as LC develops new borrower products, investor solutions, and as the institutional group grows and expands along with the company and industry as a whole. The analyst will report directly to the Director of Financial Institutions Partnerships and will focus on the sourcing, diligence, and relationship management with banks, credit unions and other financial institutions.
- Responsible for sales pitch work, prospecting pipeline management, financial analysis, running diligence processes for all investors and prospects in the financial institutions group.
- Candidate must have the ability to manage multiple processes at once, and exhibit creative problem solving to help build unique solutions for investor problems.
- Candidate must be ready to interact with investors of all levels (analyst to C-suite) directly on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of experience; work in the financial services industry in investment banking, strategy, corporate development or consulting is preferred, but not required
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of excel and power point
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated understanding of basic financial accounting and analysis
- Efficient and organized time management skills
Back to top