Recruiting Reporting and Insights Program Manager
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
The Recruiting Reporting and Insights Program Manager plays a critical strategic role on the Lending Club recruiting team. You will lead the creation and implementation of core reporting tools used throughout our organization to give updates and insights on our recruitment and retention efforts. This opportunity will capitalize on your quantitative and creative skill sets, spanning data analysis and storytelling. Strong collaboration skills are required, as your daily interactions will include the recruiting team, broader segments of the People Success team, and Lending Club executives across business functions. You will embody a working style which includes thought leadership, flexibility, confidence balanced with humility, and a true sense of ownership will be necessary as you spearhead a significant, scalable program.
- Convert conversations with business partners into user-friendly data tools that are accessible to technical and non-technical audiences
- Build, create and maintain reports and dashboards analytics infrastructure to identify macro and micro trends
- Partner with internal and external teams to deep dive on trends and build projects to continuously improve the effectiveness of the operations
- Operationalize the technology needs of recruiting – identifying needs, figuring out solutions and integrating tools and systems
- Craft user guides, training materials, and maintain system documentation
- Ensure data integrity by understanding business workflows and back-end data structure; own interdepartmental communications and training of these workflows
- Manage any centralized recruiting-related survey distribution and reporting
- Extract necessary data and utilize Taleo, Tableau, Excel and PowerPoint to analyze the results and present the relevant business insights to clients
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to assist with problem solving
- Bachelors’ degree
- 2-5 years of experience in analytics role supporting technical and non-technical partners
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a recruiting, HR or marketing role
- 1+ years’ experience working in an ATS and/or HRIS systems, preferably as an administrator
- Taleo Business Edition (TBE) or experience with modern ATS system preferred; knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter a plus
- Advanced level Excel and data management skills – Tableau skills preferred
- Experience implementing various HRIS /ATS systems or recruiting tools strongly preferred
- Lending Club is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- We are conveniently located in the San Francisco Financial District, steps away from Montgomery Street BART
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Being a successful company is all about building a great product. Alan empowers Lending Club’s product managers to build exactly what customers need by analyzing the company’s data.
Back to top