QA Automation Engineer - Corp Tech
Here at Lending Club as a QA Automation Engineer, you'll work in the engineering team of Corporate Technologies. We're looking for talented automation engineers interested in building test frameworks, writing automation scripts from the scratch, and testing APIs to enable Corporate business processes and users.
- Build test frameworks: Our customers depend on a well-tested product. You'll architect, design, and implement test automation frameworks from the ground up into a continuous integration and execution model.
- Be the testing guide: Use your thoroughly-honed QA methodologies to help drive testing in the Corp Tech team. Coordinate with your scrum team and development counterparts in leading bug tracking, test prioritization, test automation and release.
- Advanced hands-on experience with Java+Selenium Webdriver
- Expertise in Java
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Experience testing under Linux or Unix OS
- Shell scripting
- Skills in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis
- Familiar with source control management
- Familiar with CI/CD methodologies using Jenkins
- A strong professional with 3-5+ years of Test Automation experience
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top