QA Associate (Credit)
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent, and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Since then we've built a trusted brand with a track record of delivering exceptional value and satisfaction to both borrowers and investors. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates - $1 billion at a time. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named one of Forbes' America's Most Promising Companies three years in a row, a 2012 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company in 2013. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
The QA Associate will responsible for: ensuring that documented operational processes & procedures are being followed within compliance guidelines, driving efficiency, and improving borrower experience. The position requires working closely with QA Specialists, training, and operations leadership to evaluate, provide feedback, and report operational/compliance deficiencies at agent and department levels. The role is critical in gaining business insights necessary to support scaling our business and reports to the Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Work closely with Learning and Development team in grading new hires/new lending authority training for Credit agents
- Conduct regular evaluations of Credit loan and documents review (e.g. loan conditions, income documents, tax returns, banks statements, credit reports, etc.)
- Conduct regular evaluations of Credit phone calls
- Support monthly business review meetings by gathering evaluation results and feedback for operations leadership
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of being a top performer in both production & quality from a consumer lending Credit operations role. The candidate has superb attention to detail, great work ethic, and is a champion of change. They are results oriented, flexible, can anticipate/deliver on the needs of the business, and can simultaneously manage multiple production assignments.
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ months Lending Club Credit experience or similar
- Ability to review, analyze, and verify income documents such as personal tax returns, bank statements, credit reports, etc.
- Fluent in general lending guidelines and loan terminology
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Superior written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated, driven, and works well with others—high energy and positivity is a must.
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top