Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
The responsibilities of this position will focus on the planning, initiation, execution, and delivery of projects and programs within the Product team, with a focus on implementing a new Loan servicing platform and data migration from existing system. The project involves all aspects of a system conversion that includes data migration, data mapping, business process mapping, mock conversions, day in life simulations, report & reconciliation, training staff etc.
- Create and maintain a project schedule for each project by identifying and monitoring: overall project timeline/milestones, tasks, resources, ETAs, task dependencies, and critical paths.
- Control and track project performance, time allocations, cost, and quality by constantly evaluating project progress and conducting regular team status meetings.
- Coordinate meetings, as needed, to initiate working sessions, resolve project issues, etc.
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with high visibility projects that are long-term, across one or more lines of business and have a substantial impact to the business.
- Aggressively manage dependencies and impact, coordinate with other groups, and remove obstacles that stand between our team and business & customer success.
- Formulate project presentations for executive leadership on project status, decisions
- Provide project leadership, direction and coaching to team members and project stakeholders, escalate and communicate project/program status, issues, and risks, and interface with platform vendor and leadership to ensure project remains on scope and deliverables are met.
- Providing transparency and communication across the program team and amongst stakeholders
- Work with leadership to identify projects supporting the Servicing Platform implementation
- Manage the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases to align with strategic objectives
- Fanatical drive to get things done to deliver value to the business
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment consisting of technology, product management and business operations
- 6+ years of technical program management experience at an internet company, leading teams
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Management Information Systems preferred.
- Deep experience in multiple banking platform conversions/servicing platform implementations.
- Demonstrated experience in managing successful large, cross functional projects.
- Demonstrated experience with process & Change Management
- Experience across product and infrastructure domains
- Deep experience with Agile and Waterfall technology approaches a plus
- Finance services experience in online credit, lending, risk management, payments, accounting, and general ledger
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top