Project Manager, Auto Operations
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
You will serve as a critical member of Lending Club’s new and fast-growing auto business and will be responsible for successfully planning and executing projects. You’ll be accountable for supporting all activities related to a project from initiation to closing. To be successful in this role, you will need to be organized, but thrive in a dynamic work environment where no two projects are the same. As a people-person, you excel at team building and embrace working with multiple teams across the company. You’re someone who is self-directed with no ego, and you have the humility to believe that no question is too dumb to ask. You’ll partner with Operations leaders, product managers, instructional designers, content developers, and quality assurance specialist to drive your projects to completion.
- Manage a project from inception and planning to deployment and iteration:
- Collaborate with multiple teams to gather requirements through scoping, manage and track project deliverables, coordinate project activities, and track and facilitate resolution of open issues.
- Identify key stakeholders and bring together relevant resources to complete the project activities.
- Develop and maintain all project-related documentation, including project plans, meeting notes, and project charters
- Lead project progress reporting, status, and identify and assess key risks to project stakeholders
- Facilitate risk mitigation with stakeholders and escalate decisions or barriers
- Act as a change manager by assessing the impact of a change and ensure the proper action is taken to mitigate any risks
- Support the Auto management team by:
- Providing backup on any initiatives that may require coordination of meetings, planning and managing weekly team meetings and offsites
- Facilitate agendas and owner assignments
- Socialize meeting notes with key stakeholders and drive follow-up on action items
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Highly analytical and data-driven, combined with an entrepreneurial/self-starter mindset
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint; SQL and Tableau experience a strong plus
- 3-5+ years of experience in project management or experience managing 5+ projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (or related field)
- Prior Auto Finance experience is highly preferred; related consumer finance product is a must
Back to top