Product Marketing Manager
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
LendingClub is looking for an enthusiastic Product Marketing Manager who will partner with Product Management to create compelling experiences that drive the business, shake-up the market, and build on LendingClub's differentiated customer experience. Reporting to our Director of Product Marketing, the ideal candidate brings equal parts product and marketing to the role, combining good product instincts with strong marketing chops.
You'll lead go-to-market efforts for new and existing products, create and run optimization tests, and build consistent experiences that build loyalty and advocacy of LendingClub's products. This is a high impact position within LendingClub, providing significant growth opportunity for a results-driven individual.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Legal, Partnerships, Digital, and Operations to develop and launch new product features that drive customer engagement and new loan applications
- Analyze customer behavior and conversion data using web analytics tools to identify issues or areas for improvement, then work with key members of the Marketing, Product, and Operations teams to test new experiences
- Contribute to our product priorities through a deep understanding of the competitive space and customer feedback
- Be an expert on our borrower personas, their critical issues, how they buy, and their buying criteria
- Develop positioning and targeted messaging that differentiates LendingClub from the competition
- Create content to drive deep understanding of our products and markets as well as consistent communication across channels
- 4+ years relevant Product Marketing or Product Management experience including positioning and messaging, funnel/conversion optimization, competitive analysis, or product launches in a B2C environment. Financial services experience a big plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Metrics-driven and comfortable with an iterative, test-and-learn approach to marketing and conversion
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communications skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional team members and lead through influence
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top