Hi! Thanks for checking in about a career at Lending Club!
Lending Club’s mission is simple — we want be America’s lender. We’re not a bank — instead, we connect borrowers with investors through our online credit marketplace — and by using technology to lower loan origination costs, we’ve quickly become America’s largest issuer of Personal Loans.. so we’re well on our way to our goal!
We are looking for someone with a strong passion for building products, creating exceptional experiences, and who will literally run through walls to do what’s right for our Borrowers and Investors. The ideal candidate has a proven track record for getting things done, extensive experience as a product manager of mobile web applications, and has performed well in rapidly expanding organizations.
- Develop product strategy and roadmaps for our Auto Refinance product, working with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, marketing, risk, credit ops, legal and customer support.
- Own the customer acquisition funnel, monitoring conversion metrics daily and using data to drive informed hypotheses into actionable requirements.
- Along with engineering leadership, own the planning, prioritization, and release management processes to enable your team to test and launch new features rapidly
- Drive the execution against your team’s plans, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and the need for frequent and clear communication internally and with customers.
- Lead your teams with conviction, humility, positive energy, and good ethics.
Your Professional Experience:
- 5+ years Product Management experience and/or experience working in a software-development role at an Internet company, or 3+ years working as an analyst in management consulting
- Experience with analytics software and familiarity with A/B testing is a huge plus
- Experience with high traffic e-commerce sites is a plus
- Experience in online credit, lending, risk management, and payments is helpful
- In-depth experience in at least one of the following areas is required:
- UI/UX – heavy website products
- Website funnel conversion optimization
- Building APIs, working with developers as customers, building infrastructure/tools
You also have:
- Deep customer focus and experience with researching and determining customer needs
- Highly quantitative, analytical and business-minded
- Ability to solve complex problems in an organized way
- Comfortable working closely with Engineering and experience with Agile development
- High energy, can-do attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get things done
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Ability to maintain multiple projects without compromising results
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Being a successful company is all about building a great product. Alan empowers Lending Club’s product managers to build exactly what customers need by analyzing the company’s data.
Back to top