Principal Technical Solutions Analyst
Lending Club is looking for a Principal Technical Solutions Analyst to join our Corporate Business Systems team within Corporate Technology. We provide solutions and systems which support Customer Services and Operations, Investor Services Group, Finance and Human Resources functions.
Your main responsibility will be to elicit, analyze, and document business needs, and identify opportunities to drive value through effective use of technology. Your tasks will include everything from defining and maintaining process maps and business requirements, to integration, test planning and execution through implementation in support of our corporate systems. You will establish key relationships with technology and business partners of these services to ensure that critical needs are addressed through the right industry leading package software and/or custom developed solution.
- Evaluating and understanding information gathered from all sources with an intent to resolve conflicts, design solution needs, and distill high-level information into details, with an overall objective to drive solution objectives
- Leading efforts for new software selection including development of RFI/RFP, review and evaluation of commercial off the shelf (COTS) software products, lead Proof of Concepts, and development of evaluation matrix through final recommendation
- Leading requirements process including: development, prioritization, testing and traceability through the life of the project
- Developing process models, including linkage to value chain and technology enablers, with focus on driving process optimization
- Actively scanning and evaluating relevant new technologies which drive standardization and reduction of complexity within the enterprise
- Promoting and leading change within the IT organization as part of our cohesive, collaborative team
- 10+ years of experience in technology, business operations, business consulting, process re-engineering or application role
- 8+ years project management or solution analyst experience required in Contact Center, CRM (Salesforce), contracts management (Icertis), Finance, and HR processes and technologies
- Broad knowledge of agile methodology in leading application deliver teams and familiarly with how portfolios of systems work together to create enterprise solutions
- You possess a strong dedication to operational excellence and collaboration the IT Organization
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems, computer science or related discipline (or equivalent work experience)
- Expertise in requirements and process modeling, representing requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top