Payment Solutions Specialist
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
You are a passionate, driven, and goal driven professional that provides extraordinary service to Lending Club's borrowers. If you are an individual who thrives in a dynamic, team-based environment and ready to dive into a robust, growing organization, you're the right fit for this role. We are looking to hire a talented and motivated Payments Solutions Specialist to be a part of the Payment Solutions team.
- You will engage our Borrowers with the highest level of respect and dignity.
- Work harmoniously and conversationally with our Borrowers to resolve the delinquency.
- Figure out reason for delinquency and the best course of action to assist our Borrowers.
- Document all collection efforts for each assigned account in accordance with established procedures and compliance policies.
- You communicate professionally and regularly with leadership and peers on status of accounts, blocking issues in accordance with established standards.
- You will ensure all accounts in assigned lists are handled accurately and timely.
- Call blended (inbound/outbound) environment. Accounts are early / mid-stage defaults return payments, first payment defaults, and work date follow up assignments.
- You'll perform advanced skip tracing on higher risk files.
- Resolve customer concern of loans to third-party collection agencies.
- Send and receive email correspondence.
- Quality is measured through call recordings and account auditing.
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years customer service experience a plus.
- Deep understanding of customer experience.
- You have experience with auto dialing and production metrics, in a matrixed environment.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- You are self-directed, positive attitude, driven, able to work independently, in a harmonious and dynamic environment.
We want you to learn and grow with us. Onboarding programs, on-the-job training, career development sessions, and performance check-ins keep you on a path toward the next level. Last year, 57% of our new Operations managers were promotions from within the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top