Payment Solutions Specialist
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Lending Club is looking to hire a Payment Solutions Specialist to be a part of our growing Payment Solutions team.
- Engage our Borrowers with the highest level of respect and dignity.
- Work cooperatively and conversationally with our Borrowers to resolve the delinquency.
- Determine the reason for delinquency and best course of action to assist our Borrowers.
- Document all collection efforts for each assigned account in accordance with established procedures and compliance policies.
- Communicate professionally and regularly with leadership and peers on status of accounts, escalations in accordance with established standards.
- Ensure all accounts in assigned lists are managed accurately and timely.
- Call blended (inbound/outbound) environment. Accounts are early / mid-stage defaults return payments, first payment defaults, and work date follow up assignments.
- Perform advanced skip tracing on higher risk files.
- Determine escalation of loans to third-party collection agencies.
- Send and receive email correspondence.
- Quality is measured through call recordings and account auditing.
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years customer service experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of customer experience.
- Experience with autodialing and production metrics, in a matrixed environment.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Must be self-directed, positive attitude, driven, able to work independently, in a team-oriented and fast paced environment.
Meet Some of LendingClub's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top