Operations Specialist, Borrower Support
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we are the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
We are currently looking for Operational Support Specialists. You will have the opportunity to work in high energy, collaborative environment, and gain extensive knowledge about the booming Fintech industry. We are looking for motivated, customer driven individuals who are looking to take the first step in their careers to ultimately achieve their professional goals.
- Resolve a high volume of queue-based tasks with a primary emphasis on productivity and accuracy
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers with any questions they have on their accounts via the phone
- Perform project based tasks as needed
- 2+ years of customer service experience is preferred but willing to train the right candidate
- 4 year college degree required.
- Experience working in a very fast paced environment with strong multi-tasking required.
- High attention to detail required
- Experience with automated customer service platforms is a plus
- A professional, helpful, and friendly attitude coupled with the ability to listen, teach, and elicit information efficiently - we work in a team-oriented environment
- Experience working in a metrics driven organization
- Experience working in a startup environment preferred
- Background in providing customer support from various industries including retail, banking, food service or any other type of customer service
- A strong problem solver with an interest in resolving customer issues.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Excellent writing, email, phone and organization skills.
- Strong verbal communication and computer skills
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top