Operations Specialist, Borrower Support
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we are the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Our Operations team is seeking Support Specialists to support our Borrowers. As an Operations Specialist you will have the opportunity to work in a high energy, collaborative environment, and gain extensive knowledge about the booming Fintech industry. We are looking for motivated, customer driven individuals who are looking to take the first step in their careers to ultimately achieve their professional goals.
We want you to learn and grow with us. Onboarding programs, on-the-job training, career development sessions, and performance check-ins keep you on a path toward the next level. Last year, 57% of our new Operations managers were promotions from within the company.
- Resolve a high volume of queue-based tasks with a primary emphasis on productivity and accuracy
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers with any questions they have on their accounts via the phone
- Perform project based tasks as needed
Your Experience (required)
- 4 year college degree
- You have worked in a fast paced environment and have the ability to multi-task and work independently
- You have high attention to detail
- You have a professional, helpful, and friendly attitude coupled and are able to listen, teach, and elicit information efficiently
- You enjoy working in a metrics driven organization
- Your background includes customer support from various industries including retail, banking, or food service
- You are a strong problem solver with an interest in resolving customer issues
- You have excellent written and verbal communication, experience utilizing multiple systems including phone and email, and organizational skills
- You have 2+ years of customer service experience
- You have worked with an automated customer service platform in a startup environment
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top