Operations Agent, Auto
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we are the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Delivering excellent personalized service to our customers is engrained in Lending Club's culture. As an Auto Operations Agent, you will provide support over the phone and via email responding to questions about loan status, assisting clients with navigating our website, and resolving member issues with our Auto product. In addition, you will be supporting our Credit Team with various tasks supporting the loan review process. This includes outbound calls to customers, insurance providers, banking institutions, and other 3rd parties.
This is a fast-paced role and requires excellent communication skills. Auto is Lending Club's newest product and is a great place for individuals who are looking to expand their careers in a rapid growth environment.
Benefits & Perks:
Lending Club offers all the important things you'd want — like a fun team environment at a rapidly growing technology company, competitive salaries, an ownership stake in the company, 100% paid healthcare benefits including medical, dental and vision and a 401k matching program.
We also offer some unexpected benefits you'll love — like free snacks and drinks on every floor, game rooms, mini golf, a barista in our very own coffee shop, a relaxation space, a gym and an amazing and convenient high rise location right by the Montgomery BART station in downtown San Francisco.
Check out these videos to see what life is like here and how we work:
Video: Life at Lending Club
- 2+ years of customer service experience is preferred but willing to train the right candidate
- 4-year college degree required.
- Experience working in a very fast paced environment with strong multi-tasking required.
- High attention to detail required
- Experience with automated customer service platforms is a plus
- A professional, helpful, and friendly attitude coupled with the ability to listen, teach, and elicit information efficiently - we work in a team-oriented environment
- Experience working in a metrics driven organization
- Experience working in a startup environment preferred
- Background in providing customer support from various industries including retail, banking, food service or any other type of customer service
- A strong problem solver with an interest in resolving customer issues.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Excellent writing, email, phone and organization skills.
- Strong verbal communication and computer skills
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top