Member Support Supervisor
Company Description: Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates – $1 billion at a time. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named one of Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies three years in a row, a 2012 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company in 2013.
Lending Club is looking to hire a Member Support Supervisor to be a part of the Member Support team.
Job Description: We are looking for an experienced person with a passion and commitment to service excellence and outstanding customer focus. Our fast-paced, dynamic team environment involves both outbound and inbound customer care on the borrower side of the business. Customer Service Representatives use both email and telephone systems in order to respond to questions about our programs, assist clients in navigating our website, and initiate calls to resolve member issues. Our representatives are the first point of contact with current and future customers, so maintaining timely and efficient responses is very important to the continued success of Lending Club.
- Primary point of contact and troubleshooting for systems/transactional issues within the team.
- Primary point of contact for systems training, quality, and development within the team.
- Conduct call monitoring and auditing.
- Provide assessment and feedback to both VP and to representative.
- Resolve escalated customer calls. Implement and drive metrics to achieve and sustain customer satisfaction and efficiencies.
- Liaison between team, other departments, and management.
- 5-8 years of customer service experience in a professional environment (office environment). Call center and/or contact center experience is a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in a leadership role supervising a team of 10 or more front line customer-facing employees is preferred.
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience defining and implementing metrics and/or adjusting current metrics based on business demands/needs.
- A professional, helpful, and friendly attitude coupled with the ability to listen, teach, and elicit information efficiently – we work in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent customer relationship skills. A strong problem solver with an interest in resolving customer issues. Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Excellent writing, email, phone and organization skills (you need to have extremely strong grammatical skills). Strong verbal communication skills coupled with strong computer skills.
- Very fast paced environment! Must be a pro at multi-tasking.
- Dynamic “out of the box” thinker! Progressive leadership skills demonstrated through career.
- Experience working in a start up environment is a plus! Willingness to make a difference and be creative!
- 5 day work week with possible early morning, evening, and weekend schedule.
Back to top