Member Support Representative (part-time)
Member Support Representative – Part Time Position
About Lending Club:
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we are the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
This is a fast paced and high call volume role (70-90 calls per day on average for an eight hours shift). All calls are inbound customer service calls. You could expect to provide support over the phone and responding to questions about loan status, assisting clients with navigating our website, and initiating calls to resolve member issues. The Member Support team provides individuals internal growth opportunities including ongoing development classes.
Lending Club offers all the important things you’d want — like a fun team environment at a rapidly growing technology company, competitive salaries, 50% paid healthcare benefits including medical, dental and vision and a 401k matching program.
We also offer some unexpected benefits you’ll love — like free snacks and drinks on every floor, game rooms, mini golf, a barista in our very own coffee shop, a relaxation space, a juice bar, a gym and an amazing and convenient high rise location right by the Montgomery BART station in downtown San Francisco.
Please note, this is a pilot part-time program. The success of this program may determine the long-term use of part-time staffing. We cannot guarantee the continued use part-time shifts based on the results of the pilot.
Member Support Team:
Life at Lending Club:
- 2+ years of customer service experience is preferred but willing to train the right candidate
- College degree preferred but not required
- Experience working in a very fast paced environment with strong multi-tasking required.
- High attention to detail required
- Experience with automated customer service platforms is a plus
- A professional, helpful, and friendly attitude coupled with the ability to listen, teach, and elicit information efficiently – we work in a team-oriented environment
- Internal Employees – must be in good standing to be considered for part-time
- Experience working in a metrics driven organization
- Experience working in a startup environment preferred
- Background in providing customer support from various industries including retail, banking, food service or any other type of customer service
- A strong problem solver with an interest in resolving customer issues.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Excellent writing, email, phone and organization skills.
- Strong verbal communication and computer skills
- Extensive training will be provided and may require special scheduling during the training period.
- This part-time team will have three fixed schedules options. The schedules all require shifts on both Monday and Saturday, but the three options give you flexibility in how you set your part-time schedule:
In addition, you choose
Option 1: (5) Half days (all 9:30am-1:30pm)
Monday, Friday & Saturday
Two additional shifts Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
Option 2: (2) Full days & (1) half day
Monday & Saturday (full days)
One four-hour shift (9:30am-1:30pm): Tu, Wed, Th or F
Option 3: (1) Full day & (3) half days
Monday & Saturday, one as a full day, the other as a half day.
Two additional half days shifts on Tu, Wed, Th or F
- Must be able to work 20 hours a week with some opportunities for extra hours based on business need up to 25 hours in a week.
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Being a successful company is all about building a great product. Alan empowers Lending Club’s product managers to build exactly what customers need by analyzing the company’s data.
Back to top