Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we are the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Delivering excellent personalized service to our customers is engrained in Lending Club's culture. As a Member Support Representative, you will provide support over the phone and respond to questions about loan status, assisting clients with navigating our website, and resolve member issues.
This is a fast paced and high call volume role (70-90 calls per day on average ). All calls are inbound customer service calls. The Member Support team is designed to be the first stepping stone into Lending Club and after about 12 months of successful production, individuals are able to be considered for internal growth opportunities.
Benefits & Perks:
Lending Club offers all the important things you'd want — like a fun team environment at a rapidly growing technology company, competitive salaries, an ownership stake in the company, 100% paid healthcare benefits including medical, dental and vision and a 401k matching program.
We also offer some unexpected benefits you'll love — like free snacks and drinks on every floor, game rooms, mini golf, a barista in our very own coffee shop, a relaxation space, a juice bar, a gym and an amazing and convenient high rise location right by the Montgomery BART station in downtown San Francisco.
Check out these videos to see what life is like here and how we work:
Video: Job Spotlight - Member Support
Video: Life at Lending Club
- 2+ years of customer service experience is preferred but willing to train the right candidate
- 4 year college degree required.
- Experience working in a very fast paced environment with strong multi-tasking required.
- High attention to detail required
- Experience with automated customer service platforms is a plus
- A professional, helpful, and friendly attitude coupled with the ability to listen, teach, and elicit information efficiently - we work in a team-oriented environment
- Experience working in a metrics driven organization
- Experience working in a startup environment preferred
- Background in providing customer support from various industries including retail, banking, food service or any other type of customer service
- A strong problem solver with an interest in resolving customer issues.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Excellent writing, email, phone and organization skills.
- Strong verbal communication and computer skills
- This team works two schedules that rotate per quarter (every 3 months). The schedules include either 4 weeks days and Saturday 6am-3pm or 8am-5pm - OR - Monday-Friday 6am-3pm or 8am-5pm. You will also be eligible to work and be paid out for overtime.
Meet Some of LendingClub's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top