Marketing Operations Manager
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Reporting to our Sr. Director of Borrower Marketing, the Marketing Operations Manager is the efficiency engine of the marketing team. This individual will develop a deep understanding of the customer experience and will be responsible for improving conversion and engagement throughout the acquisition process and the lifecycle of the customer. Through analytics, problem-solving, and cross-functional collaboration, this person will identify areas for improvement and will drive initiatives to realize those improvements. This is a high impact position with the ability to directly drive new customers. Significant opportunity for growth for a results-driven individual.
- Develop a deep understanding of the application funnels and the customer experience; drive initiatives to improve marketing efficiency, drive conversion, and improve customer satisfaction throughout that experience.
- Analyze customer behavior and conversion anomalies using web analytics tools, your own analysis, and by working with key members of the marketing, product, and operations teams to identify issues or areas for improvement.
- Partner with Product to test features in the application funnel and landing pages that will improve conversion.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Legal, Partnerships, Digital, and Operations to develop and launch new product features that drive customer engagement and applications.
- Provide support for key customer-facing projects, ranging from compliance initiatives to transactional communications to bug fixes.
- Balance priorities from throughout the company, including Marketing, Product, Legal, and Operations.
- Work closely with legal and compliance to ensure campaign compliance and to coordinate audits and other reviews.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing, Product Marketing, or Sales Operations. Experience in Financial Services is preferred.
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be metrics-driven and comfortable with an iterative, test-and-learn approach to marketing and conversion.
- Highly detail-oriented with strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, take on responsibility and work well under deadlines
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Being a successful company is all about building a great product. Alan empowers Lending Club’s product managers to build exactly what customers need by analyzing the company’s data.
Back to top