Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: build a more efficient, clear and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Lending Club's Investor Group is responsible for raising highly diversified capital to fund loan products on the platform through retail customers. The team is passionate about building investment products that provide for a great customer experience while providing access to unique asset classes. The Investor Group partners with dedicated legal, finance and operations teams to deliver compelling investment solutions for clients.
Digital marketing is a critical driver of our growth. We lead large campaigns in Affiliates, Paid Social, Content and Native Marketing, Display, and Email. We consistently onboard new channels that drive qualified investors to our platform. Reporting to the Sr. Director of the Retail Investing Team, you will play an integral part in optimizing our existing channels for growth and growing our media mix with new opportunities. If you are the type of individual who "gets stuff done" and thrives in a rapidly changing environment, then this is the perfect opportunity with limitless growth potential.
- Coordinate ad copy/creatives for existing paid digital campaigns and constantly provide input on how to optimize for efficiency and growth.
- Identify new marketing initiatives and opportunities with a concentration of the target market.
- Work on email campaigns from strategy and creative to implementation and analysis.
- Comprehend benchmark KPIs, highlight potential insights and road blocks through monitoring daily, weekly, and monthly site and user metrics.
- Provide strategic recommendations and maintain fresh ad creative and copy for all test-and-learn campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams (i.e. legal, product, infosec, operations, finance) to drive all new channel initiatives.
- Assist in optimizing tracking and attribution of marketing efforts across all channels.
- Lead the Retail Investor marketing budget.
- Bachelor's degree in a Marketing related field.
- 2-3 years of professional experience leading direct marketing campaigns.
- Consumer marketing experience required and financial experience preferred.
- Strong Excel skills. SQL experience preferred.
- Possess a creative marketing mind that is backed by data
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- You are self-directed, able to work independently, and harmoniously in a versatile environment.
- Deep understanding of tracking marketing campaigns and experience dealing with channel attribution. Tag management experience preferred.
- Familiarity with marketing analytics platforms and marketing technology (Omniture, Google Analytics, Tableau, App Annie, etc).
- Ability to work cross-functionally and prioritize effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of LendingClub's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top