For nearly a decade, we’ve transformed the banking system into a frictionless, transparent and highly efficient experience, helping people achieve their financial goals. We’ve succeeded by building the world’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating personal loans, business loans, and financing for elective medical procedures. We operate fully online and leverage innovative technology to lower cost and deliver a highly rated end-to-end experience.
Our experience design (xD) team at Lending Club is looking for a hands on Design Manager who is talented, dynamic and influential. The Design Manager will lead and influence a core part of our growing team and help bring the Lending Club user experience to the next level.
The Design Manager role is a great opportunity to join a growing team that’s making a big impact on how people interact with money on our platform. You’ll take initiative, work independently, and seek collaboration with your team. You’ll have fun and be really passionate about changing (and ever-improving) our users’ experiences as they drive activity on our leading online marketplace.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and manage a team of designers to create end-to-end consumer loan products.
- Guide work prioritization, create timelines and manage milestones.
- Work with design leadership team to improve processes and workflows, as well as evaluate tools.
- Build a strong cross-functional relationship with partners in the business, marketing, product and development.
- Create prototypes, flow diagrams, wireframes and mockups to communicate design decisions and ideas.
- Manage, mentor, and guide a team of 5 designers; coach larger team of product designers, researchers and product managers.
- Hold a BS in Human-Computer Interaction, Design or related field; Masters preferred.
- Are a user-centered thinker with 7+ years experience building consumer web products.
- Have 3+ yrs experience managing a team.
- Stay abreast to current design and technology trends.
- Have the desire to manage a team while remaining hands on.
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates – $1 billion at a time. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named one of Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies three years in a row, a 2012 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company in 2013.
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Being a successful company is all about building a great product. Alan empowers Lending Club’s product managers to build exactly what customers need by analyzing the company’s data.
Back to top