Manager, Collections & Portfolio Loss Analytics
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
You will serve as a critical member of Lending Club’s new and fast-growing Auto finance business, responsible for day to day management of our core servicing partner relationships. You’ll monitor and drive operational performance to ensure both high customer satisfaction for borrowers and strong collections performance for investors, while maintaining the highest regulatory compliance standards. In addition to owning collection efficiency, portfolio delinquency and charge-off responsibilities, as an early member of a small team, you will be empowered (and expected) to lead projects that drive servicing performance and process improvements.
- Drive accountability of Lending Club’s servicing partners through ongoing performance monitoring, including regular reviews of customer satisfaction, compliance, collections activity and effectiveness, and portfolio performance KPIs and trends, as well as adherence to SLAs
- Develop strong analytics and reporting to support vendor oversight and updates to Lending Club’s leadership team
- Develop data-driven collections strategies and scoring in partnership with servicing partners
- Lead process improvement and integration initiatives with servicing partners that improve the customer experience, visibility and performance of key servicing KPIs, and/or operating costs
- Lead periodic onsite audits of the vendor’s facilities, personnel, and management in partnership with Lending Club’s vendor management and compliance functions
- Work closely with Lending Club’s investor and finance teams to ensure timely remittance of cash and proper reconciliation of payments, fees, and invoices
- Support Lending Club’s budgeting process through forecasting and analysis
- Renegotiate contract terms as necessary to drive cost savings and improve performance
- 10-40% travel may be required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Highly analytical and data-driven, combined with an entrepreneurial/self-starter mindset
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint; SQL and Tableau experience a strong plus
- Prior responsibility for portfolio delinquency rates and static losses (preferably in secured consumer loan portfolios); familiarity with development of behavior scoring a plus
- 6+ years of experience in third party collections or 6+ years experience leading a team of collections professionals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (or related field) or a minimum of 4 years of professional experience managing vendors or managing a collections team/organization
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Being a successful company is all about building a great product. Alan empowers Lending Club’s product managers to build exactly what customers need by analyzing the company’s data.
Back to top