Learning & Development Senior Supervisor
Learning & Development Supervisor
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Lending Club is looking for a visionary Learning & Development Supervisor who can lead and develop our team of L&D Associates on a journey to a world class training organization. The ideal candidate is an energetic individual who is highly experienced as a training professional and team leader within a learning & development team. You will be adept in training facilitation, instructional design principles, maximizing the effectiveness of learning programs, designing long term training strategy, and mentoring other members of the Learning & Development team.
The L&D Supervisor is responsible for the following:
- Team leader responsible for the development and scaling of the training facilitation team.
- Provide coaching and leadership support in the areas training facilitation, learning solution design, measurement, and project management.
- Deliver training opportunities using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, lectures and other forms of educational technology.
- Lead the facilitation of high profile training sessions designed for a variety of audiences.
- Guide training class participants to success through strong training facilitation and mentoring skills.
- Coordinate and facilitate leadership development programs, activities and events.
- Partner with instructional designers, stakeholders and SME’s in the creation of custom training curriculum.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and develop strategies that lead to improved results.
- Facilitate change management efforts by communicating changes in policies and procedures in team meetings and training sessions.
- Be an influential thought partner in the development of the long term L&D vision and strategic direction of the Learning & Development department at Lending Club.
- Rock star training professional
- 5+ years of experience in a Learning & Development role
- Preferred experience as a team leader within a Learning & Development department
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Team player, willing to adapt based on business needs
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Being a successful company is all about building a great product. Alan empowers Lending Club’s product managers to build exactly what customers need by analyzing the company’s data.
Back to top