Learning & Development Manager, Diversity & Inclusion
About Lending Club
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
We are looking for a visionary, strengths-based Learning & Development Manager who will help design and execute the People Development strategy across Lending Club, as well as lead our Diversity and Inclusion work. Our goal is to become a best in class learning organization, and this role will play across multiple areas across L&D and Diversity for the entire company.
You are a highly-motivated individual who has broad experience in designing learning solutions for various stakeholders and managing high-profile development programs. You have exposure to various Diversity and Inclusion solutions with passion for the space and the desire to own the function for the first time. You will also have a point of view on social learning experiences and creating a diverse and inclusive workforce, as well as an interest in designing a long-term training strategy. You will spend approximately 75% of your time on Learning & Development and 25% of your time on Diversity and Inclusion work.
- The development and coordination of various learning solutions across Lending Club in collaboration with the People Development Team
- Leading the Diversity and Inclusion strategy, execution and measurement for all of Lending Club
- Provide support in the areas of Hi-potential program management, team facilitation, coaching and various social learning solutions
- Deep understanding of Strengths-based Leadership Competencies, current research on development theories and how to successfully integrate them into learning solutions
- Conducting needs analysis with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to define the most pressing development needs and building impactful solutions
- Serve as project manager for multiple learning experiences across Lending Club
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning programs and develop strategies that lead to improved results
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure outsourced projects meet specified requirements and are completed on schedule
- Be an influential thought partner in the development of the long-term vision and strategic direction of People Development department across Lending Club
- Have a deep understanding of various learning theories, development tools and learning management systems
- 5+ years of experience in a learning & development or similar HR role
- Some project management experience in a learning & development function is preferred
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Team player, willing to adapt based on business needs
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar
Lending Club is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Lending Club promotes a drug-free workplace. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
No agencies please.
Meet Some of LendingClub's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top