Learning & Development Associate - Training
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
As a Learning & Development Associate (Trainer), you have mastered your specific role within Lending Club, whether that be as a Credit Specialist, Member Support Representative, Payment Solutions Specialist, Fraud Specialist, or Loan Sales Executive. In general, L&D Associates will have experience facilitating training sessions and mentoring within their department at Lending Club, and are looking to deepen their training expertise, strengthen their presentation skills, and further establish themselves as leaders within Lending Club Operations. You will be adept in facilitating training classes as you focus on presenting training content, onboarding new team members, mentoring, managing change and working on training projects.
The Learning & Development Associate is responsible for the following:
- Lead in-class training sessions to groups of new hires and provide continued learning opportunities to larger groups of experienced employees.
- Guide training class participants to success through strong training facilitation and mentoring skills.
- Facilitate change management efforts by communicating changes in policies and procedures in team meetings and training sessions.
- Work closely with instructional designers and technical writers on the creation of training curriculum and documentation.
- Own the overall onboarding experience for newly hired employees of your assigned department.
- Prepare for training sessions by ensuring that materials have been prepared and logistical information has been communicated.
- Liaison between the training department and their area of expertise within operations.
- Rockstar training professional
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Team player, willing to adapt based on business needs
- Proven track record in current role at Lending Club
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of LendingClub's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top