Investor Services Representative (Sales)
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Lending Club's Investor Group is responsible for raising highly diversified capital to fund loan products on the platform through retail, high net worth, institutional and bank sales channels. The team is focused on building investment products that provide for a great customer experience while providing access to unique asset classes. The Investor Group partners with dedicated legal, finance and operations teams to deliver compelling investment solutions for clients
You are a passionate, driven, and goal-oriented individual that will further develop our retail investor customer base on LendingClub's platform. You'll have familiarity with financial products and an ability to quickly build rapport with retail investors. Each Investor Services Rep is aligned to a specific geographic territory and tasked with driving growth through phone and email engagements with new customers. You'll also develop and maintain relationships with existing customers. You're diligent, organized, a self-starter, intuitive, technical, and most importantly, motivated. If you are an individual who thrives in a dynamic, team-based environment, is a natural salesperson, and ready to dive into a fast-paced, growing organization, you're the right fit for this role.
- Provide exceptional product education and service to onboard and qualify new investors.
- Qualify inbound inquiries and leads and convert to qualified prospects.
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions.
- Act as an outward-facing ambassador of Lending Club's vision, brand, and products.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
- Communicate with warm leads via phone.
- Reach out and maintain relationships with high-net worth customers in your assigned territory.
- Seek out new customer development opportunities within your assigned territory.
- Provide basic technical support to assist investors in troubleshooting issues.
- Analyze and research data from various sources to address investor inquiries.
- Bachelor's degree and 1-2 years sales or high-volume service experience
- Consistent over-achievement against a quota and success in a goal oriented role
- Genuinely curious about people and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- People love hearing you talk but you're an even better listener
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to leverage and improve systems to manage a high volume
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products and terminology (ie. IRA, 401(k), mutual funds, financial markets)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top