Investor Services Associate (Email team)
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: build a more efficient, clear and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
LendingClub's Investor Group is responsible for raising highly diversified capital to fund loan products on the platform through retail customers. The team is passionate about building investment products that provide for a great customer experience while providing access to unique asset classes. The Investor Group partners with dedicated legal, finance and operations teams to deliver compelling investment solutions for clients.
The Investor Services Associates support our Retail Investor client base. In this role, you will serve as a resource to our client base and internal business units.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives in a dynamic, team-based environment with the initiative to work independently. You should be a goal driven professional that is looking to provide extraordinary service to LendingClub's investors primarily via email and inbound phone inquiries when necessary.
- Act as an ambassador of LendingClub's vision, value proposition, and brand
- Provide exceptional service for all email communications from investors
- Be a product guide and educate investors on the intricacies of how LendingClub works as an investment
- Identify opportunities from current and potential clients for our Client Development team
- Navigate various internal systems in order to execute all service requests
- Provide basic technical support to assist investors with troubleshooting issues
- Analyze and research data from various sources to resolve investor inquiries
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of service experience
- Knowledge of financial products and terminology
- Effective communicator and good listener
- Shown success in a metrics driven role
- Intellectually curious
- Good technical aptitude
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Genuinely passionate about people and ability to inspire passion in others
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top