Investor Services Associate
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online marketplace connecting borrowers and investors. Our mission is to transform the banking system to make credit more affordable and investing more rewarding and help people achieve their financial goals. We operate at a lower cost than traditional banks and pass the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates and to investors in the form of attractive risk adjusted returns. Since launching in 2007, we’ve built a trusted brand with a track record of delivering exceptional value and satisfaction to both borrowers and investors. We’re proud to be recognized as a leader for our growth and innovation, including being named a CNBC Disruptor 50 for the second year in a row, one of Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies for three years in a row, one of the Inc. 500., as well as the company with the “Best Start-Up CEO to Work For” by Business Insider. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California. In 2014, we had the largest IPO for a U.S.-based tech company.
Investor Services Associate:
We are looking for a passionate, driven, and goal-oriented Investor Services Associate to provide exceptional service to Lending Club’s Investors via email and telephone. If you are an individual who thrives in a dynamic, team-based environment and are ready to dive into a fast-paced, growing opportunity, you’re the right fit for this role.
- Provide exceptional service for all inbound inquiries from Investors
- Act as an outward-facing ambassador of Lending Club’s beliefs, brand, and products
- Driven by creating a world class customer service experience and thrive in a competitive environment
- Support sales team with service related requests such as bonus tracking, reporting projects, and account creation
- Provide basic technical support to assist investors in troubleshooting issues
- Analyze and research data from various sources to resolve Investor issues and inquiries
- Bachelor’s degree PREFERRED and 1-2 years sales or high-volume service experience
- Consistent over-achievement against a quota and success in a goal oriented role
- Genuinely curious about people and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to leverage and improve systems to manage a high volume
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products and terminology (ie. IRA, Roth IRA, Amortization, Premium, YTM, etc.)
Back to top