Investor PMO Director
About Lending Club
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with a simple mission: to create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates – $1 billion at a time. We’re proud to be recognized as a leader for our growth and innovation, including being named a CNBC Disruptor 50 two years in a row, one of Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies three years in a row, a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company, and one of the Inc. 500. In 2014, we had the largest IPO for a U.S.-based tech company.
The Investor Group PMO Director (“Director”) will focus on scalable, operational solutions for both our retail and institutional investor groups. He or she will coordinate with key internal stakeholders, including Technology and Finance, to develop scalable processes to support the company’s growth and enhance the investor experience. The Director will be responsible for identifying process improvement opportunities across the Investor Group, as well as developing and maintaining relationships with external vendors. The successful candidate will report to Lending Club’s VP, Investor Operations & Execution.
- Lead investor operation projects from the requirements phase through integration and implementation;
- Partner with business and technology partners and reinforce a team approach while working on projects across the organization;
- Scaling existing and emerging Lending Club products;
- Identify opportunities and provide business cases for process improvements;
- Develop, standardize, document and enforce policies and procedures related to investors;
- Interface with vendors, servicers, custodians, trustees and other outsourcing organization; and
- Cultivate strong relationships with the operational and technology teams of our institutional investors.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years of project management experience in a similar role;
- Exceptional management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Ability to articulate and present solutions to complex business problems
- High energy and propensity to thrive in a fast-paced culture;
- Professional maturity;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to create strong relationships with internal external partners;
- Impeccable integrity; and
- Financial services or fin-tech industry expertise.
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Being a successful company is all about building a great product. Alan empowers Lending Club’s product managers to build exactly what customers need by analyzing the company’s data.
Back to top